Kynetics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

everyone needs to read this about me

+2
Railu
lilkaos
6 posters

Go down

everyone needs to read this about me Empty everyone needs to read this about me

Post  lilkaos Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:06 am

hey guys whats up hope yall are doing good but its gunna be a while befor yall hear from me again cuz the night befor last i got a call saying my exs wifes house caught on fire well i got to the police department to be told my 5 yr old son didnt survive the fire neither did a really god friend of mine so its kinda hard for me to be writing this right now but im trying to do the best i can and be strong for the three i got left with my x wife so its gunna be a while befor i get back on game for a while but i do miss yall and hope to see yall on game sometime in the future but now is where i say good bye and yall better be at lvl 60 befor i get back on *******R.I.P my son we all love you and miss you much hope you watch down on us from above and we will see ach other again*****
lilkaos
lilkaos

Back to top Go down

everyone needs to read this about me Empty Re: everyone needs to read this about me

Post  Railu Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:35 am

I'm so sorry to hear this. I think I speak for everyone when I say that we offer our deepest condolences for your tragic loss. It's terrible and heart breaking to hear that you lost your son Sad We'll be here for you mate. Don't worry about anything here, we understand completely. You'll be in our thoughts and prayers. If you ever need anything, just ask.

Go and be with your family. Our deepest sympathies.
Railu
Railu
Journeyman Poster
Journeyman Poster

http://www.jarodmcintosh.com

Back to top Go down

everyone needs to read this about me Empty Re: everyone needs to read this about me

Post  XdrazX Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:13 am

What railu said Sad

Hope you will recover... I am really sorry that your son died...

XdrazX
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Higgs Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:31 am

Same here bro...so sorry to hear that and i'll definitely be praying for you and others involved man. We're all here for ya.
The_Higgs
The_Higgs

Back to top Go down

Post  Akhan Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:38 am

oh man.. what railu says...
hope your doing ok.
*hugs*
Akhan
Akhan
Journeyman Poster
Journeyman Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  HokusPokus Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:40 am

I have no word buddy... what railu says... and if i can do anything from where i am... just let me know. We are all with you in heart buddy... take your time we will wait you all the time you need. Im really really sorry for your lost lil... i have no words...

HokusPokus
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down