Kynetics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enhancing.... Assasin read this please i was AFK

2 posters

Go down

Enhancing.... Assasin read this please i was AFK Empty Enhancing.... Assasin read this please i was AFK

Post  HokusPokus Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:51 pm

Assasin this is particulary for you dude, listen to me, coz i was afk and i coulndt tell you on game.

If you need money to buy a new weapon coz you dont have it, or if you need money to buy a skill coz you dont have the money, if you need to sell something and you cant let your computer on, if you need me to make you stones, scrolls, potions till t2, if you need to decomp so you can sell more and make more money.... COUNT WITH ME!

BUT, if you broke your weapon and it is not the first time because enhancing, when you know you can broke it, and you dont have the money to replace it... sorry... but im not gonna help you, at least not me, because is not the first time you do that and it seems you dont learn your lesson to do not enhance with out perfect eyes. The last time, Railu came back being in party in AEW to take a weapon from storage to give it to you while we were all waiting coz you broke it enhancing, and here you go you did it again.

Cheers.

HokusPokus
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Enhancing.... Assasin read this please i was AFK Empty Re: Enhancing.... Assasin read this please i was AFK

Post  Railu Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:40 am

Assassins isn't registered here. Also, the sword I gave him was a f'ing almost Godly sword. Evil or Very Mad

was something like +20 str, +14 end, +9 dex

Not impressed.
Railu
Railu
Journeyman Poster
Journeyman Poster

http://www.jarodmcintosh.com

Back to top Go down