Kynetics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winter getting you down?

3 posters

Go down

Winter getting you down? Empty Winter getting you down?

Post  Railu Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:09 am

So much for global warming. The last 2 years in Vancouver have seen some of the worst winters in the last 20 years. I know our guild members from Edmonton and Newfoundland get worse winters, but this is ridiculous. Anyone else getting freak weather this time of year?
Railu
Railu
Journeyman Poster
Journeyman Poster

http://www.jarodmcintosh.com

Back to top Go down

Winter getting you down? Empty Re: Winter getting you down?

Post  Dohko Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:46 am

Welll... here summers are usually really hot... but this year has been cooler than usual...

Perhaps a massive cold wave? LOL

As a highlight... today was raining with the sky completely clear Shocked

Won't be lying if I told you guys it freaked me out Mad
Dohko
Dohko
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Akhan Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:11 pm

From Newfoundland :Akhan Reporting:

rofl..
newfoundlanders say that every 5 years they have a horrible winter.. this year being one of those years.. but i don't find it so horrible.. heck yes there is a lot of snow.. and so far i've had 2 days off school thanks for to storms. but i don't see much of a difference compared to the other few years i've been leaving here.
Akhan
Akhan
Journeyman Poster
Journeyman Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Railu Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:08 pm

Akhan wrote:From Newfoundland :Akhan Reporting:

rofl..
newfoundlanders say that every 5 years they have a horrible winter.. this year being one of those years.. but i don't find it so horrible.. heck yes there is a lot of snow.. and so far i've had 2 days off school thanks for to storms. but i don't see much of a difference compared to the other few years i've been leaving here.

2 days ago, everyone basically had a snow day.... except me. No

But I wouldn't risk not showing up on my 2nd week of the job. I would basically have to not be able to open the door to get outside for that to happen. Now we have the typical rain, but since there is so much snow pack, all it does is clog the storm drains and make everything into a giant lake.
Railu
Railu
Journeyman Poster
Journeyman Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Akhan Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:59 pm

Railu wrote:
Akhan wrote:From Newfoundland :Akhan Reporting:

rofl..

2 days ago, everyone basically had a snow day.... except me. No

But I wouldn't risk not showing up on my 2nd week of the job. I would basically have to not be able to open the door to get outside for that to happen. Now we have the typical rain, but since there is so much snow pack, all it does is clog the storm drains and make everything into a giant lake.

wow.. thats just horrible.. specially when you have to walk..
yesterday it was something like that here.. but not because it rained but because the sun was too strong and was melting most of the snow Sad
Akhan
Akhan
Journeyman Poster
Journeyman Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Railu Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:03 pm

Yeah, winter sucks and I hope the summer is better. Last summer was a broiler and I loved it. I could live in the tropics and be happy as a pig in mud.
Railu
Railu
Journeyman Poster
Journeyman Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum