Kynetics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's your poison?

4 posters

Go down

What's your poison? Empty What's your poison?

Post  Railu Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:01 am

I know not everyone here is of legal drinking age, but this is always interesting to find out what people like to drink. It tells quite a bit about the person.

I'm a big beer drinker. My favorites are Sleeman, Rickards and Molson.

But when I want something harder, Crown Royal and Captain Morgans are the only way for me to go. Barcardi and Appleton's are good alternatives though.

What I will not drink: Smirnoff Ice, Jack Daniels, Canadian Classic (yuck).
Railu
Railu
Journeyman Poster
Journeyman Poster

http://www.jarodmcintosh.com

Back to top Go down

What's your poison? Empty Re: What's your poison?

Post  Dohko Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:18 am

Welll... I ain't that much of a drinker... and certainly don't like beer Suspect

What I do like is to get cocktails... like margarita, sex on the beach, blood&sand, devil whiskers, berlin 1945, Orgazm... I could name sooo many What a Face

Otherwise... I'm a big fan of champagne too

But, believe it or not... never ever got drunk pirat
Dohko
Dohko
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Railu Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:57 am

I don't get drunk very often but that's because I'm not a cheap drunk. I wish I were because I can spend a lot of money at the bar. But I don't do the bar or the club scene any more either. It's fun when you're 21, but it gets old. Plus the women in Vancouver are very snobby and stuck up. I prefer to just hang out with friends over a drink.
Railu
Railu
Journeyman Poster
Journeyman Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  MajikNinja420 Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:19 am

WEEEE!!!!!!!!! ALCOHOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D.....me the only beer i drink is budwiser red lable.....or bud ice

Now on te hard stuff.......Any kinda vodka(except heaven hill's nasty asss ****) ummm tequila =D, and captain morgans and crown royal =D........but i do need tow atch how much i drink cause i can over do myself and alcoholism runs in my family >< but imma nice drunk XD

MajikNinja420
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Dohko Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:15 am

Well... I think it must suck to be drunk... at least for hangovers effect LOL

But, just for the sake of science, I actually tryied to get drunk a couple of times... everything in a safe controlled environment (that is... party at friend's house LOL). What I found out is that no matter how hard I try... when I'm getting to a beginning-to-get-drunk point, I puke Mad ... and after that I'm ready to go all the way over again.

So it's not that I don't get drunk cuz I'm a hard drinker... but cuz I'm a hard puker pig LOL

And yeah, hanging out with friends is always way better than a drink... it's just that sometimes a drink is an unavoidable component of a night out with friends afro

And guess who is the one that drives whoever get drunk home? tongue

Gotta tell you guys the story about me getting a friend to her place... she had gone tequila crazy and I had to even get her room. It was really weird. And no, nothing happened... nor I intended anything to happen tongue
Dohko
Dohko
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Akhan Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:59 am

me.. uhm.. only drink once in a while and just beer or wine (i do like margaritas tho).. just ask maverick.. i'm not much of a drinker.. right mave? so yeah..
i've got drunky once.. and that is never happening again.. Rolling Eyes
Akhan
Akhan
Journeyman Poster
Journeyman Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  MajikNinja420 Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:01 am

me + alcohol + friends place + GH3 + more alcohol = DRUNKENESS!!!!!!!! = funny, sweet, sensitive majik.........awwwwwwwwwe.......i got affectionate when im drunk alot and really haent ever hd hangover.....and only puke once off of cheap vodka >.> that is a story that is funny....christmas eve with nothin to do and my bro left a half gallon of that stuff in my room so i took 15 shots oneafter aother and was ont he computer for an hour and decided to get off and was walkin downt eh ahll.......fell over like 10 times flipped over the couch in he den passed out and woke up 30 min later t pukin int eh kitchen........went back into teh den andpassed out and woke up at 6 40 or so christman day with a masssive hangeover >.>.....t was fukkin hilarious and sad t the same time =(

MajikNinja420
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Railu Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:26 pm

Dohko wrote:Well... I think it must suck to be drunk... at least for hangovers effect LOL

But, just for the sake of science, I actually tryied to get drunk a couple of times... everything in a safe controlled environment (that is... party at friend's house LOL). What I found out is that no matter how hard I try... when I'm getting to a beginning-to-get-drunk point, I puke Mad ... and after that I'm ready to go all the way over again.

So it's not that I don't get drunk cuz I'm a hard drinker... but cuz I'm a hard puker pig LOL

And yeah, hanging out with friends is always way better than a drink... it's just that sometimes a drink is an unavoidable component of a night out with friends afro

And guess who is the one that drives whoever get drunk home? tongue

Gotta tell you guys the story about me getting a friend to her place... she had gone tequila crazy and I had to even get her room. It was really weird. And no, nothing happened... nor I intended anything to happen tongue

LOL, sure man. Wink I don't like to do that stuff when I'm drunk, because it's never as enjoyable. I guess I shouldn't talk about that stuff on a family friendly forum Razz Now, when she is drunk... that's another story. Twisted Evil

Women are far more sexual than men though. They just hide it better.
Railu
Railu
Journeyman Poster
Journeyman Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Dohko Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:57 am

Oh yeah... tell me about it...

But that time was like the supreme test for my temperance, integrity, cool mind, endurance... however you wanna call it lol. Friends still don't believe nothing happened, they just can't get it LOL

But! luckly nothing happened, cuz as I was going downstairs I come across her mum on her nightdress who was on the way to the toilet which is next to my friend's room.

Definitely one of the most awkward moments I've ever had.

If it had been her dad... I wouldn't be here to tell the story No LOL

So yeah... moral of the story... sometimes, being a good fellow ain't easy. It's all alcohol's fault LOL
Dohko
Dohko
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Akhan Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:53 am

ah! you're such a good fellow dokho!
Akhan
Akhan
Journeyman Poster
Journeyman Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  MajikNinja420 Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:04 pm

Doks got a heart after all =D awwwwwwwe how sweet xD

MajikNinja420
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum