Kynetics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

why lower lvls need to learn to solo

4 posters

Go down

why lower lvls need to learn to solo Empty why lower lvls need to learn to solo

Post  lilkaos Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:11 pm

for all the lower lvls that keep asking us to lvl yall yall need to learn to solo cuz idk about the rest of yall but there has been plenty of times like during war i have found my self by myself fighting mutiple people all i can say is owned bit ch cuz i know how to use my charector by my self so untill yall can hold yalls own wiuth your chaector yall aint really no good to us if we have to save your as$ everytime we turn around
lilkaos
lilkaos

Back to top Go down

why lower lvls need to learn to solo Empty Re: why lower lvls need to learn to solo

Post  MajikNinja420 Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:24 am

the lower lvls need o learn to solo because they always wanna go to like cp and places like that and they wont get muche xp there...as you lvl up and once you can solo there you wont get but about 100+ -200 exp per mob in a pt......now gc and vt and mt are goo places yall can solo caue that i around yalls lvl......us high lvls need to solo abit and cant keep quit doing what we are doingjust to pt yall.......it takes out of our time and really no use to yall cuse if we took a lvl 30 to cp in a full pt of lvl 40+ it takes out of our exp andyall wont get sooo much.......so solo unti at least lvl 35 then we can alk abut pts

MajikNinja420
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

why lower lvls need to learn to solo Empty Re: why lower lvls need to learn to solo

Post  Railu Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:14 am

it's easier XP when you're in a group with higher levels. It's not necessarily that much better though, because your XP is limited. I find solo XP can be often better at times, you just have to stop being afraid to use stones and keep a ready supply of scrolls. The biggest mistake people make when going to solo is not stocking up before you go. If you can find someone to buff you, it's great.
Railu
Railu
Journeyman Poster
Journeyman Poster

http://www.jarodmcintosh.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MajikNinja420 Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:06 pm

man but its hard to stock u on stones when you run out of money......to completely restone i use about 7s on hp stones and 3s on sp stones.......and i use hp stones like candy.....and until i can make t2 hp pots......i can only solo for at least maybe an hour.....less than tht usually......instead of big pts....why not try to duo? duoing doesnt take up taht much xp cause there is only 2 people so yea...my view on that

MajikNinja420
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

why lower lvls need to learn to solo Empty Axe fighter

Post  Uklyvian Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:37 am

as an axe fighter hp stones really arent a problem. I kill mobs before the stun from my devastate wears off. Though sp becomes a big issue. Devastate [2]-126 sp Power Hit [5] 145 sp see where i am going? when you get past level 50, parties become very welcome, because soloing gets expensive for any class but clerics with their near invulnerability. This means the clerics in the guild will like me, I love having heal slaves ^^. The lower the level the better, it means i dont have to waste my SP killing really fast and can just slow down XD

Uklyvian

Back to top Go down

Post  Railu Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:06 am

Uklyvian wrote:as an axe fighter hp stones really arent a problem. I kill mobs before the stun from my devastate wears off. Though sp becomes a big issue. Devastate [2]-126 sp Power Hit [5] 145 sp see where i am going? when you get past level 50, parties become very welcome, because soloing gets expensive for any class but clerics with their near invulnerability. This means the clerics in the guild will like me, I love having heal slaves ^^. The lower the level the better, it means i dont have to waste my SP killing really fast and can just slow down XD

I found the opposite to be true for me. At lower levels, it was better to party more. 45-50 took forever for me, but I get about 50% a level a day now after 50 solo. I'm not trying to be selfish, but often times parties seem to take more xp away than they give. The biggest benefit is that grinding does seem to go at lot quicker. Let's face it, clerics are not the hardest hitting class in the game so battles can take longer. Once I hit 60, I'm gonna spend most of my time leveling the rest of the guild though.
Railu
Railu
Journeyman Poster
Journeyman Poster

http://www.jarodmcintosh.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum